I have a lovely blog?
My NBF Nicki gave me a blog award. *bows down to Nicki and thanks her profusely* The conditions of receiving this award are:
Thank the person who gave you the award (done!)
Reveal 7 random facts about yourself (see below)
Choose 5 other people who you believe deserve the award and pass it on (I’m taking a fifth on this one. Sorry peeps, I can’t pass it on. I don’t want to appear biased, especially since something might or might not be happening with bloggers in Living and Loving I am still accepting the award *bows down and apologises*
So seven random facts about me:
– I used to smoke, like a box of cigarettes a day. Until around 12 years.
– I am a registered spinning instructor, but I don’t think I know how to ride a bike. Last attempt many years ago didn’t go so well.
– Things I love: gum sweets, Glee, running, Hello Kitty, running, Instagram, Twitter, Dr Seuss books, The New Yorker, iPad, iPhone.
– When I was three I had my hernia removed.
– Other careers I considered were teaching and psychology.
– I love reading poetry.
– If there was one talent I wish I had, it would be dancing. Like on So You Think You Can Dance (the US version).
That’s it. Thanks Nik, and sorry again for bailing on nominating bloggers.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.