So my take from this week:
– One can live without Woolies choc chip yoghurt. Not easy, but not impossible
– Grey’s Anatomy season eight is so much better than seven. The moral – sometimes when you give things another chance, it’s all worth it
– Haagen Dazs coconut and truffle flavour is pretty damn good – I was at the launch this week and it’s delish
– There are some awesome people out there with big hearts: thank you to those who have pledged for my #FocusMyFunds run
– It’s sometimes hard digging up the past
– There are worse things than lose a game of cards: I much prefer the company and laughs had during playing
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.