Did you know?
Did you know…
- You went to sleep at 7pm the other night, the earliest you’ve been to sleep in about a year and a half
- You say “I wuv you mum” every time I tell you I love you
- You eat broccoli, but spit out M&Ms
- You lay on a truck book at school so that none of the other children would take it from you
- The lemurs in Madagascar and Gargamel and his cat in Smurfs make you giggle and giggle
- You told me you’re not scared of the new Kenwood Chef (I’m too scared to test your words)
- You did this week what every kid does with a bag of kokis at least once – you scribbled all over your hands and face
- When you don’t want to do something, you make up a “truth” for yourself. For example, when you don’t want to go to school, you say it’s Sunday
- This morning you told me not to shower or get dressed because you wanted to get to school in a rush
- You try to fix my hurts. Last week my legs were sore and you tried to pat them better. You also like giving “beeeg hugs” to make things better
- You still love your truck pyjamas but sometimes let us dress you in “real” clothes for school
- You say melon instead of lemon
- You demand to see truck cranes and diggers most days
And did you know you fill my days with so much happiness?