This week’s good, bad and ugly
Here’s what’s been happening this week:
– Another cool 10km race with you: I hope I can keep the momentum going and get fit enough to push your pram uphill while running, not walking
– A six-medal SA “victory” at the Olympics
– You’re speaking A LOT and seem to be in a very confident and happy space
– I’ve lost another kilogram!
– Essie spring collection is now in store
– Late but happy discovery of a great series called Breaking Bad. For you, it’s Timmy Time, a variation of Shaun the Sheep. Cannot. Get. The. Damn. Theme. Song. Out. My. Head.
– I had some flu last week and was a bit down and out
– My discovery of Cadbury’s Bubbly chocolate. It is worse to have tasted and adored, than avoided with greater ease.
– My nose and lips and chapped after my woman flu and it’s taking a lot of cover-up to not turn heads for the wrong reasons.
Liked this post? Follow this blog to get more.