If I had a fun list of toddler rules for Chez Kovarsky, this is how it would look:
- Thou shalt only draw on paper. And by paper I mean paper that has been allocated to you. Not my notebooks, or stuff I’m working on or proofing.
- The phone is for kids’ apps only – not for phoning overseas
- Twitter is for mom only. You aren’t allowed to tweet, follow or unfollow anyone from my account
- Black markers are not for drawing on your legs
- The dog is not a horse and must not be ridden
- Lights must be switched off during the day, even though it’s a lot of fun switching them on
- The MacBook is not a touchscreen, so please don’t touch (I totally understand why you would think this though)
- Your trucks and diggers are not for digging up my potplants
- Food must either be eaten or left on the plate – not given to the dog at the table, nor placed in your cup of water
- Nailpolish and makeup can only be used under supervision.
By order of management.
PS: Carry on being awesome