I'm Tanya Kovarsky, a mommy and general blogger, former mag hag, and now copywriter, editor, trainer and social media writer in Johannesburg. Imperfect mom of Max. Comrades runner. Devotee of Hello Kitty, nail polish, Converse shoes and Apple devices. I also blog at Rattle and Mum, and Keep Running.
- The WTF questions I ask myself daily Posted by Tanya Kovarsky on Dec 12, 2013
- The week that was full of beginnings, endings, pride and magic Posted by Tanya Kovarsky on Dec 10, 2013
- While you were watching CeeBeebies, I was running through the inner city Posted by Tanya Kovarsky on Dec 4, 2013
- “Look, it’s Bob the Builder in the lighthouse” – Day three, #ClubMedMauritius Posted by Tanya Kovarsky on Nov 30, 2012
- Why it’s acceptable to wear glitter on your eyes, plus other end-of-week observations Posted by Tanya Kovarsky on Nov 26, 2011
- Kids’ birthday cakes are always the best… Posted by Tanya Kovarsky on Feb 20, 2012